One of the methods of building a relationship between a freelance developer and a customer is to offer e-contracts built into your web interface. eContracts is a movement towards a seamless and faster contract procedure and experience.
- The default contract clauses included in Aritic Sales CRM vetted by the Freelancers Union and written by AND.CO and it automatically complies with the Freelance Isn’t Free Act.
- Both you and your clients can sign the contracts online.
- Get alerts when the Contract is signed or viewed.
To revise contract clauses, go to Settings -> General Settings and click on Clauses button at the top bar area of the settings page.
Create a Contract
Go to Contracts and click on the Create button to create a contract.
You can redirect to contract creation form where you can fill-up the Contract details.
- Contract Title: – Contract Title
- Client: – Customer associated with the Contract
- Start Date: – The start date of Contract
- End Date: – The end date of Contract
- Fixed-Rate: – Choose Yes to set a fixed rate for the Contract
- Fixed Price: – If the Fixed Rate field set to Yes, then enter the fixed price in monetary value.
- Hourly Rate: – Enter the hourly contract rate
- Currency: – Currency to use in the Contract
- Services: – Comma separated from the list of services, e.g., consulting, web design, etc.
- Who owns your work: – Choose the person holding the copyright of your work done.
- How long should the customer countersign the Contract? :- The number of days the customer has to sign the Contract. e.g., 15, which means for 15 days.
- Description: – The Contract description text
- Payment Terms: – Number of days a customer has to pay for every invoice
- Late Payment Penalty: – Late payment penalty fee as monetary/percentage value
- Late fee is percent: – Whether the above field (Late Fee) is a monetary/percentage figure
- Project Termination Notice: – The number of days a customer should notify you on termination of the Contract
- Cancellation Fee: – The amount charged to a customer incase they terminate the Contract without reason
- Required Deposit: – The amount of money paid upfront
- Right to include in Portfolio: – The right to include work attribution in your work profile
- Add Non-Compete: – Adding a Non-Compete clause
- Revision Requests: – The number of allowed revision requests
- Sexual harassment clause: – Adding sexual harassment clause
Once you are finished filling the contract details, click on Save to generate a contract for your customer.
Sign and Send
Contract Click the green Sign and Send button to sign the Contract, and type your name. Once you approve the Contract, Aritic Sales CRM will send an email to the client to have a review of the Contract and sign it.
Click on the PDF button to download the PDF version of the Contract.
Click on the Share button to get a link that you can send to your customer/staff.
You will receive an email once your client views the Contract.