Admin can provide type of view facility to agents and customers. They serve as a kind of working lists of tasks that the agent should execute.You can also create custom summaries for individual agents or agent groups.
For creating a new view- go to AriticDesk Dashboard > Admin > Manage > View > “New view”.
- NAME: “Support”.
- AVAILABLE FOR ROLE: “Select “Admin”, “Agents”, “Customer” anyone.
- AVAILABLE FOR USER: Defined the user who can see the overview report for example-“Support@ariticmail.com”.
- ONLY AVAILABLE FOR USER WITH SHARED ORGANIZATION: “No”.
- CONDITION FOR SHOW TICKETS: Select condition for the ticket for example “state, owner, organization”.
- PREVIEW: “”
- ATTRIBUTES: Select attributes like ” #, Title, Organization, Group, Created by, Updated by”.
- ORDER: “created at”.
- DIRECTION: “down”.
- GROUP BY: “customer”.
- ACTIVE: “active”.
- Now click on “Submit” Button.