It is very easy to enable or disable role for user inside Aritic Desk for Admin, Agent and Customers. To enable or disable the role you need to follow the simple steps: –
- Go to Aritic Desk Dashboard > Settings > Manage > Role.
- Click on “New Role” from the right corner of the screen.
- In a new modal window, fill the name for the role, permission as per the role such as Admin have all the access, Agent and Customer have different permissions, activate the particular user.
- Select “Active/Inactive” from the drop down menu of “Active” accordingly to enable and disable the role.
- Click on “Submit” button.