It is very easy for the admin to enable and disable the user inside Aritic Desk from Admin, Agent and Customers mode. To enable and disable any of the user you need to follow the simple steps: –
- Go to Aritic Desk Dashboard > Settings > Manage > People.
- Choose the particular role for which you want to enable or disable the user such for “Admin” or “Agent” or for “Customer”.
- Now, click on the User’s email id to whom you want to “Enable or disable”.
- You will receive a new modal window of “Edit User” on your system screen.
- Here, inside “Active” tab you can choose “Active” or “Inactive” option for enabling or disabling the user.
- Click on “Submit” button.