This is about the decision, what happens with a new message from the customer after a ticket has been closed. Either the status of the ticket is changed to “open” (yes) or a completely new ticket is created (no).
You can easily configure whether the follow up is possible for the particular group or not, follow the given step to know how to configure such process in group: –
- Go to AriticDesk Dashboard > Settings > Manage > Group.
- Click on “New Group” from the right corner of the screen or on the “particular group” to which you want to configure the Follow Up Possible.
- In a new modal window, fill the details and activate the particular group.
- Inside “Follow Up Possible”, select the defined option from the drop down menu.
- Click on “Submit” button.