On almost every place in the UI where a ticket is shown you will see a colored circle. The color shows if the ticket needs particular attention not:
– Ticket is created, somebody needs to work on it
– Pending reminder of ticket has been reached, somebody needs to work on it
– Ticket is escalated, somebody needs to work immediately on this ticket to cancel escalation state (e. g.
needs to send out a customer response or set the ticket to pending reminder until somebody can solve the
– Ticket is closed, no further action/attention needed
- Dark gray
– Pending reminder or pending close is set but not yet reached, no further action/attention needed right now.