Aritic Mail provides a unique feature where you can send your email by using unique sender email address, but it is very difficult to remember all dynamic email address. You can configure your own domain email address like firstname.lastname@example.org also as Aritic Mail has support for MX Record and you can forward your incoming emails to your Gmail address.
You can forward your incoming messages to any other email by using this feature but we are recommending Google’s mail as Gmail will handle spam fairly and catch before it gets to Postmark.
Configuring a Gmail Forwarding Address with Aritic Mail
- Create an email address on Gmail that you want to forward your incoming emails.
- Login to your Aritic Mail account.
- Go to Address Endpoints, Routes -> Address Endpoints.
- Click on “Add your first address endpoint” to add a forwarded address.
- In next screen you add your Gmail address and click on “Create address endpoint” button.
- This endpoint address will use as forwarded address for your incoming emails.