Aritic PinPoint has marketing assets tracking feature. Using this feature, you can upload, store and share marketing assets like videos, social media content, whitepapers, eBooks, user case studies, ads, images, infographics and so on. After adding these marketing assets inside the Aritic PinPoint, you can track the downloads, views a particular asset has driven over time. And, you would also be able to see which lead has downloaded what marketing asset.
How to add Marketing Assets:
- Go to “Assets” and select “Downloadable Assets”.
2. On next screen, click on “New” button to create a new asset.
3. Upload the created marketing asset into this screen. You can also import an asset from an URL.
4. Add the Title and Description of the asset, click on “Manage Categories” to select a category of the asset.
5. Click on “New” button to create a new category. Finally, save the asset and on the Downloadable Assets dashboard, you would be able to see the metrics of the assets performance.