Extra CSS styles help to tweak the styling of the shortcode without disturbing other items. Even, you can format the layout of the webpage and monitor the font size, color, and the spacing between different elements. Inside the Aritic application, you can include new styles and designs for your landing pages with the help of page builder to enhance the look and feel.
1. Go To Aritic PinPoint dashboard choose left menu and click on “Assets”, then click on “Landing Pages” as shown below.
2. Click on “+Design New Landing Page” on the top right corner.
3.Choose any Theme and click on “Next” as shown below.
4. In Builder page, design the builder and click on “Next” Button.
5. On this page, Fill the details and click on the “Next” Button.
6. In the CSS editor you have full control of your project CSS. CSS generated by the inspector and your custom CSS will be visible here, you can edit, delete or add custom CSS all with a live preview in the builder and warning/error message to help you write correct syntax…