Aritic is supports HIPAA, and it provides some of the configuration to be compliance with HIPAA. There are few of the configuration needed by the user to make sure about HIPAA PIA compliance configuration of the system, and it is Application and User both responsibility to adhere to compliance. Aritic PinPoint is one of best in class HIPAA compliance marketing automation software. There were only few marketing automation software providers that makes you HIPAA compliance .
We do have many customers from the healthcare industry, and we help them to achieve the HIPAA compliance through some of the configuration specific to HIPAA specific. The customer has to inform Sales, and Customer Success team about their HIPAA requirement earlier before purchasing the package as HIPAA is the extra package included only for the Enterprise customer.
One of the most and basic need the segregation of data from other customer done where Aritic PinPoint instance for HIPAA will be separate for every customer.
The guidance to our customer within Aritic PinPoint:
- Create a custom role in Aritic with a proper level of Access
2. Create access of each and every object with level of view/edit export etc
3. Field level control :
a. Disable short form available for your sensitive information
b. Disable public update for your sensitive information
Note: Please use other options for visibility and use object/module permission access to access to other places. e.g- Provided the segment access to only those are responsible and then make sure to enable segment visibility option for the field.
4. Aritic Provides an option to Audit log for all activities to know every activity done by users within the system.
5. Every Contacts based log available as an audit log to track for user and system based monitoring of activity
6. Aritic does not provide field level access control, to achieve this please disable column configuration option from contact view. Note: By default, when system deployment with HIPAA perspective, these option is disabled into the system
Note: Please request a signed copy of BAA from us.