Inside Aritic PinPoint you can configure URL shorteners. This setup is available inside configuration settings. Marketers use URL shorteners to shorten long links into small links, so that it can be shared easily through different communication channels.
Having short urls, enables to capture attention of the reader, they can remember small urls easily as compared to the long urls, so that is why, marketers use URL shorteners in most of the online marketing campaigns. You can configure bit.ly API inside Aritic PinPoint. Following is the guide for integration:
1. Register and Login to your Aritic PinPoint Account.
2. Click on Settings > Configuration from the right corner of the screen.
3. Now Click on System Settings > Miscellaneous Settings at the bottom of the screen.
4. Inside “URL Shortener” insert the URL
5. Click on “Close and Save”.
For URL Shortener, you can use service from https://www.po.st/ and https://bitly.com/