Constant Contact Integration
a) Aritic PinPoint user account
b) Constant Contact account
Follow the steps below to configure Constant Contact developer account with Aritic PinPoint.
1. Login to your Constant Contact developer account
2. Copy the Client ID and Client Secret
3. when you will go to plugin with Aritic PinPoint use OAuth2.0
For Integrate with Aritic PinPoint and Constant Contact, kindly follow the given link.
4. On the top right corner of Aritic PinPoint Dashboard, go to Settings > Plugins
5. Click on “Plugins”
6. On the Plugins page, click on “Constant Contact” icon
7. Now under the ENABLED/AUTH tab, you can enter your Constant Contact’s Client ID and Client Secret.You also have an option to either publish or unpublish it.
8. Under the Features tab,
You can set Enabled features like
a) Triggered action push contacts to integration
9. Click on Apply button to apply the changes.
10. Click on “Authorize App” button.
11. Click on Apply button to apply the changes.
12. Click on Save & Close button to save all the information and go back to the previous page.