URL is termed as a uniform resource locator, and it should not be more than the address of a given unique resource on the web. Simultaneously, many people use the two terms, and you can use them interchangeably.
1. Go To Aritic PinPoint dashboard choose left menu and click on “Assets”, then click on “Forms” as shown below.
2. At the top right corner of the Forms dashboard click on ‘New Form’ button.
3. Click on the checkbox of ‘Create Quiz Form’ and then click on the ‘Next’ button.
4. You have to choose a template for designing the form and then click on the ‘Next’ button.
5. In the right panel click on ‘URL’ .
6. Under General tab you have to create a name of the field that will appear on the live form. After that, you have to add a value that will be submitted for the field by default. Even you have to create an input placeholder.
7. Under Contact field, you have to choose a suitable option from the drop-down menu.
8.Don’t miss to enable the validation.
9. You have to fill up the different attributes including Field HTML name, Input attributes, Label Inline Style, Label attributes, and Field container attributes under attributes tab .
10. You need to enable the Autofill data under behavior tab .
11. Select the Columns, Alignment, and Label design from the drop-down option under design tab.