A drip campaign also knows with different names i.e automated email campaigns, lifecycle email, drip marketing, autoresponders, marketing automations. It is a process through which the lead nurturing program is done to acquire the customers. It is a set of automated emails that go out based on specific timelines or user actions. It helps in sending the marketing information again and again over a longer period to nurture the leads through the marketing funnel. The benefits of drip emails are that it all happens automatically based on triggers and user segments that you define.
Different uses of Drip Campaigns
- Drip campaigns are a set of pre-written marketing emails that function together to push consumers toward an end conversion point.
- Drip campaigns are used for nurturing the leads in a workflow and in a scheduled time.
How to Set Up a Drip Campaign
Drip campaign shows the workflow of a customer through how we have nurtured them with the campaigns. So to set up a drip campaign we have to follow the following points:
- Identify Your Target Audience. (Build a segment in Aritic PinPoint)
- Grab the attention of the target audience through the messages.
- Plan and figure out the logistics of your drip campaign.
- Start Your Campaign with implementing your own custom drip software.
How to create Drip campaigns
1. Go to Aritic PinPoint Dashboard>>Automation Campaigns
2.Select New Campaign, fill the initial entries.
3.Click on “Launch Email Builder.”
Here you can create the new campaign of your choice and can schedule the campaign accordingly.
To schedule, a Campaign for next event, select “Action” and then choose “Send Email.”
A new pop-up box will appear, here fill all the entries, and you can select the respective time for sending your drip campaign and click on “Add” button.