When you create a survey, it is made on a single page by default. But inside the Aritic application, you have to generate a multipage survey form with the help of a toolbox. You can add new pages to gather information from different individuals through telephone, printed questionnaires, and email to increase engagement and improve user experience. In addition, you can use sections to group the questions in case of the long and complex survey forms.
1. Go to Aritic pinpoint dashboard and select Assets >> choose Survey assets, as shown below.
2. Click on New survey from the top right corner.
3. Select Survey Type as per your requirement, and click on Next.
4. Select any Template and click on Next.
5. Create your Own Survey as per your requirement using the Toolbox as shown in the screenshot.
6. Click on Add new page+ or select from the Page option to add create multipage survey forms as shown in the screenshot.
Inside the application, you can produce multipage survey forms by selecting the survey type and suitable template. Then you have to use the toolbox for creating your survey form and add new pages as per your requirement.