Inside Aritic PinPoint you can use drag and drop editor or you can directly upload custom HTML code for landing pages. When you are uploading the code inside the code mode of landing page, make sure that these codes are within one page which should include both HTML and CSS part. The CSS part should be inline inside the HTML file of the landing page.
- Go to “Assets“.
2.Click on “Design New Landing Page“
3. Select a Theme and click on next . In Page builder page click on code Editor and put HTML code there as shown in below screenshot .
4. In next page enter input for the below listed fields.
b. Owner etc. And click on “Next” .
5. Add HTML Body as per your requirement and click on next .
6. Click on “Save” button.
7. The HTML should be created.
8. Click on “Page URL” button to view Page.
(The URLs should be different for Page and Preview)