Contacts can be exported from Aritic PinPoint platform from different places. You can export contacts from following dashboards:
Export Contacts from Contacts section
1.Go to Aritic PinPoint Dashboard >> Contacts from the left menu.
2. Select the contacts from the dashboard whom you want to export, you should select multiple contacts of your choice.
3. Then click on the down triangle next to “Import Contacts” then click on “Export”.
4. Select the fields which all you want to export and click on “Export Contact” button from the pop-up.
Export Contacts from a Segment:
1.Go to Contacts >> Segments from left menu of Aritic PinPoint.
2. In the segment list, click on the badge that represents the number of contacts in the segment. Choose any Segments then click on the number of contacts.
3. On next screen you will get the contacts who are available inside that selected segment. Repeat above steps to export the Contacts.
Export Contacts from Reports section
1. Click on the “Reports” section from Aritic PinPoint left menu, build a new report or click on existing report.
2. Open the report in view mode and from the top right drop down menu, you can export the report in different forms. This download will also contain the contacts.