You can build various automation campaigns within Aritic PinPoint that are conditions-based and are delivered to relevant segments. Get started with conditions-based automation campaign building inside Aritic Pinpoint.
Using Conditions inside automation campaign builder
Login to your Aritic PinPoint account and go to your engagement dashboard. On the left-hand sidebar, click on Automation Campaign > Create new automation campaign.
Once you choose to create a new automation campaign, you will be prompted to choose the type of campaign you want to build. Here we will choose Segment based campaigns under Marketing.
After that click on the campaign studio to start building your campaigns with relevant conditions.
The first step to building an automation campaign is to select the segment to which you want to send this campaign. Here we will select Contact Segments because we are designing an automation campaign for our existing segments.
Under Contact Source select the relevant segment. Here we have selected Anonymous List.
Once you select your segment, it is time to create your first condition. Aritic PinPoint has several conditions, each different from the other. Ensure you know what you want to achieve from your automation campaign in order to select the right condition. Below are the conditions available in Aritic PinPoint.
Here is what each condition refers to-
- Add Zip Code:- Send mail under this radius
- Call Duration:- At a relative time Period
- Call Scheduled Date:- a specific time period.
- Company Field Value:- based on a contact field value
- Company Score:- Condition based on company score
- Contact campaigns: condition based on a contact campaign.
- Contact device: based on a contact device.
- Contact owner: based on a contact owner.
- Contact Properties: Condition based on a contact field value.
- Contact segments: based on contact segments.
- Contact Sentiments: To analyze the sentiments of the customer.
- Contact tags: based on contact tags.
- Form field value: based on what value a contact submitted in a form.
- GoToWebinar condition: based on webinar registration or attendance (GoToWebinar plugin must be set).
- Has active notification: check if the contact has an active notification.
- Has click from channels: based on a channel click.
- Has valid email address: check if a contact has a valid email address. It will check if the domain exists as well as if there is an MX record entry.
- Has valid Whatsup contacts: check if there is a valid Whatsup contact no or not.