You can use drag and drop landing page builder to design landing pages for your marketing campaigns inside Aritic PinPoint. Inside these landing pages, you can add required images information, description and add the call to action buttons. You can also add social media login buttons using drag and drop builder along with pre-designed forms, to capture lead information.
To design a landing page, you can also use code mode to upload the design of the already developed landing page from outside application. Inside code mode editor you would be only able to upload landing page code within a single page code, this means you would be able to add one page of HTML including inline CSS design, then these landing pages will work.
- Go to “Assets“.
- Click on “Landing Pages“
3. Click on “New“.
4. Enter input for the below listed fields.
5. Click on “Builder“.
6. Enter the contents and click on “Close Builder” button.
7. Click on “Save and Close” button.
8. Click on “Create A/B test” to check the “A/B” test.
9. Click on “Page URL” button to view the page
10. Click on “Preview URL” to view the preview.
(The URLs should be different for Preview and Page)
After designing the landing pages for different marketing campaigns, you can add images, call-to-action-buttons, social media login buttons, along with pre-designed forms to collect the information for your prospects.