a) Aritic PinPoint user account
b) iContact user account
Follow the steps below to configure iContact with Aritic PinPoint”
1. Login to your iContact account.
2. Copy the Application ID
3. Create a Password
4. Click on “Save”
5. On the top right corner of Aritic PinPoint Dashboard, go to Settings > Plugins.
6. Click on “Plugins”.
7. On the Plugins page, click on “iContact” icon
8. Now under the ENABLED/AUTH tab, you can enter your iContact’s App ID, App username and App API password .You also have an option to either publish or unpublish it.
9. Click on Authorize App button.
10. Click on Apply button to apply the changes.
11. Under the Features tab:- you can set Enabled Features
a) Triggered action push contacts to integration
12. Click on Apply button to apply the changes.
13. Click on Save & Close button to save all the information and go back to the previous screen.