Aritic PinPoint allows you to identify which contacts have bounced, following an emailing campaign.
Bounces contacts are contacts that could not receive your email due to different reasons such as :
- error with the reception server,
- user unknown (wrong email address)
Once contact has bounced, it cannot receive emails anymore.
How to make a segment that gathers all your bounced contacts?
On your Aritic PinPoint Dashboard, go to “Contacts” and then “Segments”.
Click on “Create New Segments” to start creating a new segment.
- Give a name to the segment, then go on the “Filters” tab.
- Choose the “Bounced – Email” filter under Email Activity category.
- Choose the “Equal” operator and take “YES” as the value.
- Click on Save and Close to save all changes.
Once the segment is created, it will automatically update with contacts that have bounced from emails.