Aritic PinPoint is contact centric platform, that means that you only have one list of Contacts; but you can make many contact segments based on various filters.
You can import your existing list of Contacts via the user interface from a CSV file. You can either import in the browser or you can let a background job do it. Our preferred option to import in live browser mode.
Here is a sample contact import file which you can update (add existing contacts) and use directly inside Aritic PinPoint to import the contacts smoothly. This file has all the default contact fields; apart from the default contact fields, if you have added any new custom field, then you must add those new field alias in the first row of this .csv file.
Follow the below steps and import your contact into Aritic PinPoint:
1. Go to Aritic PinPoint dashboard
2. Click on Contact.
4. On the top right corner of Contact, click on Drop and down menu select the “Import Contacts” button.
5. Upload the CSV file with contacts you want to import.
Here is a sample file which you can update and use directly inside Aritic PinPoint to import the contacts smoothly.
6. Upload your CSV file with the list of contacts.
7. The field mapping page should show up. The first set of options will let you select owner, segment, and tags to assign globally to all imported contacts. The second set of options will let you map the columns from your CSV to Aritic PinPoint contact custom fields. The third set of options will let you map columns from your CSV to special contact attributes like Date Created and so on.
8. When your field mapping is ready, click one of the Import button (described above).
9. Success Message
10. Here the uploaded/Imported CSV file will appear. When the import was successfully processed.