To install the Aritic PinPoint tracking code on your Wix website, you’ll need to use the App Market in Wix to add an HTML widget to your page.
PS: Because Wix does’t support custom coding, the Aritic PinPoint tracking code must be added to each Wix page using an HTML iFrame.
Follow these steps:
1. Copy the Aritic PinPoint tracking code; follow this guide.
2. Install the tracking code on your Wix site
Follow the instructions below to learn how to add that tracking code to your Wix site:
- Navigate to your Wix account where you can edit your website.
- On the left-hand side, click App Market.
- From this window, search for html until you find HTML iFrame/Embed app made by Wix and click + Add to Site.
- Once this widget has been added to your site, click the Settings (gear) icon within this module and click the radio button next to Code. Then insert your Aritic PinPoint tracking code into the text box within that window and click Update.