Mailchimp is a marketing automation platform and an email marketing service provider, it also give service to small and developing enterprises that can handle large volumes of email for big business and organization where Aritic is full stack automation software for digital business which pushes the contacts from aritic to mailchimp when the subscriber did not respond the mail or mail is bounced. Aritic PinPoint can send contacts to MailChimp upon some contact’s action or when it gains some point limit.
This integration leverages the REST API and the Mailchimps Plans that enable APIs are as follow:-
- New Business Plan
- Growing Business Plan
- Pro Marketer Plan
- Aritic PinPoint user account– For Mailchimp Integration first we have to register and login to Aritic PinPoint.
- Mailchimp user account– The second step is to sign up for a Mailchimp integration.
(A) Authenticate the Mailchimp plugin.
- Mailchimp URL
- Mailchimp username – we need username i.e email address for login to Mailchimp.
- Mailchimp access key- MailChimp account→ Go to Account → Extras→ API keys >> create a Key→Copy the created API Key
(B) Configure the Aritic PinPoint vTiger plugin.
Aritic Dashboard > Settings > Plugins.
1 click on settings
2.Click on “Plugins”
3. On the Plugins page, click on “MailChimp” icon
4. Now under the ENABLED/AUTH tab, kindly enter your MailChimp’s Username and API Key.You also have an option to either publish or unpublish it. Click on Apply button to apply the changes.
5. Under the Features tab:- you can set Enabled Features
a). Triggered action push contacts to integration
6. Click on Apply button to apply the changes and then click on Save & Close button to save all the information and go back to the previous screen.