Dynamics CRM Integration
This plugin can push/pull contacts to and from Dynamics CRM when a contact does some action or manually executes the sync leads command.
If you don’t have a Dynamics CRM account, follow the instructions below to create a Trial Dynamics 365 account.
a) Aritic PinPoint user account
b) Dynamics CRM user account
Follow the steps below to configure Dynamics CRM with Aritic PinPoint:
1. Go to the Azure Portal
2. Log in with your on Microsoft.com account
3. Go to Azure Active Directory
4. Add a new Application Registration
5. Fill in the Dynamics CRM Application information.
6. Click on Create >> Click on the Application you just created.
7. You will use the Application ID when configuring the plugin in Aritic PinPoint
8. Add a new Key. Use any name, click on save and copy the value. You will use it as the plugin secret in Aritic PinPoint.
9. Now under the ENABLED/AUTH tab, you need enter your “Instance URL, Client Application ID and Application Key Secret. You also have an option to either publish or unpublish it.
10. Configure the reply URLs using the callbacks from the plugin settings in Aritic PinPoint >> Click Authorize App
11. Configure the Required Permissions >> Click on Add.
12. Add Dynamics CRM Online API Access. Click Select.
13. Enable Dynamics CRM access for the users. Click Select and then click Done
14. Activate the permissions by clicking “Grant Permissions”.Click Yes
15. Click on Authorize App button.
16. Use your onmicrosoft.com account to authenticate:
17. On the top right corner of Aritic PinPoint Dashboard, go to Settings > Plugins
18. Click on “Plugins”.
19. On the Plugins page, click on “Dynamics CRM” icon.
20. Click on Apply button to apply the changes.
21. Under the Features tab
21.1. You can set Enabled features like:
a) Triggered action push contacts to integration
b) Pull contacts from integration
c) Push contacts to this integration
22.2. You can set the Features Specific Setting:
Choose modules to pull data from
23. Click on Apply button to apply the changes.
24. Click on Save & Close button to save all the information and go back to the previous screen.