Backlinks from genuine platforms (or contents) can increase the authenticity of your web pages. Google automatically starts crawling pages which authentic information. It is more like a vote from one website to another. By monitoring how your competitors are doing the backlinking, you can trace back to those sources they are using. Accordingly, you can analyze your backlinking sources and make strategic decisions of reaching out to platforms for valuable backlinks (this is one of the many ways of improving your backlinks). Start monitoring your competitors’ backlinks minutely within Aritic PinPoint.
Follow the below steps to configure Monitor competitor backlinks with Aritic PinPoint.
1. Login to Aritic PinPoint user account
2. On the top right corner of Aritic PinPoint Dashboard, go to Settings >> Basic settings
3. Click on “ Basic settings”.
4. Enter the website Name & URL.
5. Click on “Manage website”.
6. Go to Aritic PinPoint dashboard. click on “Assets >> Website.
7. Click on “Manage website”.
8. Go to Aritic PinPoint dashboard. click on “Monitoring >> Competitor Analysis”. 9. After entering the website name & URL, Here you can see the page Speed of your website and competitor websites.
10. Enter the website of your competitor as given required field.
11. Click on “Save & Close” button to save all the information and go back to the previous screen.