Brands index pages to rank higher in Google (or any other search engine) search. It is a process of adding web pages into Google search. Based on your meta tag, Google will start crawling your indexed pages. By default, every WordPress page and post is indexed.
Like you, your competitors are also indexing their web pages to show up on the first page of Google search for a particular keyword. By monitoring your competitors’ indexing, you can improve your methodologies (and also know where you are losing the game at certain times).
Following are the steps to get started with competitor monitoring.
1. Login to Aritic PinPoint user account
2. On the top right corner of Aritic PinPoint Dashboard, go to Settings >> Basic settings
3. Click on “ Basic settings”.
4. Enter the website Name & URL.
5. Click on “Manage website”. 6. Go to Aritic PinPoint dashboard. click on “Assets >> Website.
7. Click on “Manage website”.
8. Go to Aritic PinPoint dashboard. click on “Monitoring >> Competitor Analysis”. 9. After entering the website name & URL, Here you can see the page Speed of your website and competitor websites
10. Enter the website of your competitor as given required field.
11. Click on “Save & Close” button to save all the information and go back to the previous screen.