a) Aritic PinPoint user account
b) Pipedrive user account
Follow the steps below to configure Pipedrive with Aritic PinPoint:
1. Login to your Pipedrive account.
2. Pipedrive URL: Pipedrive API URL
3. Pipedrive Token: Pipedrive API token
4. Webhook user: the username of your choice (used in Pipedrive Webhooks)
5. Webhook password: the password of your choice (used in Pipedrive Webhooks)
6. Get the Pipedrive URL and API Token from Pipedrive. The API URL looks just like your own Pipedrive URL, but you have to add /v1 at the very end.
Example the URL will look like this: https://my-test-company.pipedrive.com/v1.
7. On the top right corner of Aritic PinPoint Dashboard, go to Settings > Plugins.
8. Click on “Plugins”.
9. On the Plugins page, click on “Pipedrive” icon
10. Now under the ENABLED/AUTH tab, you can enter your Google Plus’s Client ID and Client Secret .You also have an option to either publish or unpublish it.
11. Under the Features tab
11.1. You can set Enabled features of:
a) Triggered action push contacts to integration
11.2. In this Feature Specific Settings you can set as Enable Aritic Pinpoit / Pipedrive objects integration
a) Company / Organization
12. Click on Apply button to apply the changes.
13. Under the “CONTACT MAPPING” fill the integration field and Aritic fields details.
a) First Name and Last Name
14. Points Field Synchronization
The plugin can synchronize Points field as well. To use this feature, add such field to Person in Pipedrive (Pipedrive doesn’t support this field by default).
15 . Click on “Save”
16. Having done that, open the plugin configuration screen in Aritic PinPoint again to see a new mapping option:
17. Configure the plugin in Pipedrive
19. You have to create Webhook for Person, User and optionally for Organization.
18. Now under the ENABLED/AUTH tab, you can enter your Google Plus’s Client ID and Client Secret .You also have an option to either publish or unpublish it.
a) Select “*” to send to Aritic PinPoint all events for the given object
b) Choose which object you want to synchronize (Person, Organization, User)
c) Enter your Aritic PinPoint URL address (you can find it on the configuration page)
d) Enter the Webhook user that you used for plugin configuration
e) Enter the Webhook password that you used for plugin configuration
19. Click on Apply button to apply the changes.
20. Click on Save & Close button to save all the information and go back to the previous screen.
21. Here you can able to see your Webhook.