Well, try to schedule and send a batch marketing email at a specific time based on your subscriber’s time zone. Based on the subscribers’ IP timezone property, you can deliver emails. Recipients who do not have this property’s value will receive the emails in their account time zone.
1. Go To Aritic PinPoint dashboard choose left menu and click on “Campaigns“, then click on “Email campaign” as shown below.
2. Click on Create new campaign from the top right corner of the page as shown below.
3. Select any Template and click on Next. And Fill all the details as per your requirement and click on Next.
4. Design your template as per your requirement and click on Next, in the next step fill all the required details and click on Next
5. In the end you will get option to add Schedule time and date. Here you can see the option “On Contact’s Timezone” .
6. You can enable this option to send campaign based on your contact’s time zone. And click on Schedule.