Inside Aritic PinPoint, you can also setup on-site widgets on your website to achieve different goals of marketing. Some of the goals using on-site widget campaigns can be achieved are- Email capture from the form, display a notice / banner and get the visitor to a specific page / URL.
To accomplish above goals, you can use following combination of style for on-site widgets:
- Bar – Display a bar across the top of the page.
- Modal – Display a popup in the middle of the page.
- Notification – Display a small window in a corner of the page.
- Full Page – Display a window that covers the entire page.
Steps to Setup On-site Widget Campaign on Your Website:
- Go to Campaigns > On-site Campaigns > Click on New button to create new Widget.
- On next screen enter the campaign name and the website address for preview mode on next screen.
- Click on “Builder” button to launch the widget builder.
- Inside the builder select the “Type of Widget”, “Style”, “Colors”, and the “Content”.
- After you have selected all the setup; proceed to close the builder; on next screen, publish the widget and save settings.
- Open the widget setting in view mode and copy the embed-able script; then paste the script to the footer ( before body close tag ) of your website.