Salesforce accounts are synced as Companies inside Aritic PinPoint. This integration leverages the REST API and the only Salesforce editions that enable APIs are:
- Enterprise Edition
- Unlimited Edition
- Developer Edition
- Performance Edition
When is a new account in Salesforce created by Aritic PinPoint?
A new account is created in the Salesforce by the Salesforce integration when the Aritic PinPoint company is connected to syncing contacts or if a user has made the Aritic PinPoint company to sync.
Now, there are no criteria by the Salesforce account that says having an associated contact is mandatory to create a company in Aritic PinPoint. A Salesforce account will be automatically created when a company is created in Aritic PinPoint, when:
- The company is auto-created through the automatically create and associate companies with contacts setting and the default object that is created in the Salesforce is set to Contact.
- The company is made and associated with an Aritic PinPoint contact that is syncing with a private contact, i.e., a contact that has no account, in Salesforce
- An Aritic PinPoint account, connected with the company, is proved to be eligible for your Salesforce inclusion list.
Now, the integration will not automatically create a Salesforce account after the company is created in Aritic PinPoint if:
- The company is not connected with any of the Aritic PinPoint contacts
- Every contact of the company connected with the Aritic PinPoint contacts are syncing with the Salesforce leads
- No connected contact of the company with the Aritic PinPoint proves to be eligible for the Salesforce inclusion list.
On the closing note, you can manually create a new account in the Salesforce by sailing to the company record in Aritic PinPoint and in the Salesforce sync card, clicking on Sync.