After launching Aritic PinPoint, you will have to start configuring all the settings from the Configuration option that is available under ‘system settings’. You will need to manually set all these settings, which includes:-
- Click on Settings >> Configuration from the right corner of the screen.
2. All the above settings should be saved correctly inside Aritic Pinpoint for smooth functioning.
- Default item limit per page
- Default timezone
- Default language
- Default format for full dates
- Default format for short dates
- Default format for date only
- Default time only format
- CORS settings
Note:– Above settings should be saved correctly inside Aritic PinPoint. So that it should start working properly for the complete marketing team.