HTML toolbox provides web forms and web pages to create a tool on the HTML tab. Then, you can either double-click the tool to add it to your document at the current insertion point. You can even select the tool and drag it to the desired position on the editing surface. Inside the Aritic PinPoint application, you can use HTML codes to design the basic layout of the form with text alignment, margin, padding.
1) Go To Aritic PinPoint dashboard choose left menu and click on “Assets“, then click on “Survey Asset” as shown below .
2) Now in “Surveys” page click on “NEW SURVEY” from the top right corner to create a new one .
3) Now select Survey type as “Feedback Survey” and click on next .
4) Here you can select your “survey template” . As shown in screenshot below select “Feedback” template and click on next .
5) Now you can build your Feedback page . Click on HTML from right side toolbox , it will add in left side (in survey page) as shown below .
6)Now click on properties , there you can design your questions with HTML code and click on Next .