The media element is a collection of custom flash plugins added to the HTML element for building new landing pages. With the drag and drop editor’s help, you can use the below options like image grid, responsive video, and images for making changes in the landing page.
1. Go To Aritic PinPoint dashboard and choose the left menu click on “Assets”. then click on “Landing Pages” as shown below.
2.Click on “+Design New Landing Page” on the top right corner.
3.Choose any theme and click on “Next“ as shown below.
4. Click on “Elements” from the left menu and then select “Media”, as shown below.
5. Here, you can see the options like Image, Responsive Video, Image Grid, etc.. As shown below.
6.Image option will help you to insert the image to your template, To use the “Image” drag, Image option in the dashboard and drop on the required position.
7.Responsvie Video option help you to insert the video to your template, To use the “Responsive video” drag, Responsive video option in the dashboard and drop on the required position.
8. Image grid option will help you to insert the number of the image in the same size and row, To use the “Image Grid” drag, Image grid option in the dashboard and drop on the required position.
9. Media object option will help you to insert the media along with the paragraph, To use the “Media object” drag, Media object option in the dashboard and drop on the required position and you can able to edit here.
Once you have used a media object to insert paragraphs, responsive videos for adding new videos to the template, then you can easily optimize the new landing page based on the marketing and email campaigns.