To connect Aritic PinPoint to LinkedIn, you will need to generate a Client ID and Client Secret in your LinkedIn app, copy these keys into your Aritic PinPoint, and enable the connection.
a) Aritic PinPoint user account
b) Linkedin user account
Follow the steps below to configure LinkedIn with Aritic PinPoint:
1. Log into your “Linkedin developers portal”
2. Click on My Apps.
3. Create your apps >> Click the Create Application button.
4. Complete information about your app.
**For the Website URL field enter the following URL: https://YOUR_AUTH0_DOMAIN
5. Click “Submit”.
6. Copy your “Client Id” and “Client Secret” from the authentication tab.
7. On the top right corner of Aritic PinPoint Dashboard, go to Settings > Plugins
8. Click on “Plugins”.
9. On the Plugins page, click on “LinkedIn” icon
10. Now under the ENABLED/AUTH tab, you can enter your LinkedIn Client ID and Client Secret.You also have an option to either publish or unpublish it.
11. Click on Authorize App button.
12. Click on Apply button to apply the changes.
13. Click on “Allow” to grant access.
14. Click on Save & Close button to save all the information and go back to the previous screen.
15. Under the Features tab
15.1. You can set Enabled feature like:
a) Display share button on landing social widget.
b) Login Button
c) Display public profile and enable the profile to contact field matching.
15.2. You can set the Feature Specific Setting:
a) Horizontal with the count.
b) Vertical with the count.
16. Click on Apply button to apply the changes.
17. Under the “CONTACT MAPPING” fill the integration field and Aritic fields details.
18. Click on Apply button to apply the changes.
19. Click on Save & Close button to save all the information and go back to the previous screen.