Aritic PinPoint can send contacts to MailChimp upon some contact’s action or when it gains some point limit.
a) Aritic PinPoint user account
b) Mailchimp user account
Follow the steps below to configure MailChimp with Aritic PinPoint:
1. Login to your MailChimp account
2. Go to Account >> Click on Extras
3 . Click on API keys >> create a Key
4. Copy the created API Key
5. On the top right corner of Aritic PinPoint Dashboard, go to Settings >> Plugins
6. Click on “Plugins”
7. On the Plugins page, click on “MailChimp” icon
8. Now under the ENABLED/AUTH tab, kindly enter your MailChimp’s Username and API Key .You also have an option to either publish or unpublish it.
9. Click on Apply button to apply the changes.
10. Under the Features tab:- you can set Enabled Features
a). Triggered action push contacts to integration
11. Click on Apply button to apply the changes.
12. Click on Save & Close button to save all the information and go back to the previous screen.