In order to send push notifications from your Aritic PinPoint suite, you need to activate Onesignal integration.
PS: To use web push notifications at Aritic PinPoint, you need to enable SSL (https://) on your website first. Otherwise, prush notificaiton will not work properly.
Follow the following steps in order to get started with Onesignal web push notification:
- Register and Login to your Aritic PinPoint Account.
2. Register and Login to your Onesignal Account.
3. Create an App for web push notifications for Google Chrome and Mozilla Firsfox inside “Onesignal” and then go to “App Settings”.
4. Copy the details such as:
- Web Notifications Provider App ID
- Web Notifications Provider API Key (Onesignal Rest API)
- Safari Web ID (if you want to support Apple Push Notifications )
- Shared key for push notifications (Sender Key ID)
Now, go to your Aritic PinPoint Account and follow these steps:
1.Click on Settings > Plugin from the right corner of the screen.
2. Click on “Onesignal“.
3. click on “Enabled/Auth”. After that enter following information:
- OneSignal App ID
- Safari Web ID
- OneSignal Rest API Key
- Shared key for push notifications
PS: Shared key for push notifications should be “482941778795” only.
4. Click on “Feature”
Fill all the copied details in the given columns, click on “Close and Save”.
After you have completed above steps; finally don’t forget to copy these files to root dir of your tracking page (like, main website directory):
Testing of the files:
If your website is abc.com; then above files should open at these locations-