How to set up preferred Channels and Frequency
1. Login into Aritic Pinpoint account
2. Click on “Aritic Pinpoint Dashboard
3. Click on “Contact”
4. Select the User for which you want to manage the “Preferences.”
5. Go to the “Drop Down” tab at the right corner of the screen, and select “Preferences.”
6. Preferred Channels and Frequency
a) To set preferred channel and frequency.
b) Go to Channels
c) In a new modal window, set the preferred channels and frequency of contact and Click on “Save.”
In this window you can enable/disable channels of communication, set the frequency of the communication via each channel enabled, and set one of the channels as a preferred channel.
7. Contact Categories
a) Use the categories tab to add or remove a contact from a global category.
b) Global categories can be used in areas like emails, text messages, campaigns.
In combination with the new Subscribed Categories segment filter, contacts can be given a choice to opt out of categorized communications.
8. Contact Segment
a) Use the segments tab to add or remove a contact from a segment.
b) Segments are used as a source for campaigns and emails.
c) Any contact in a particular segment will part of a campaign that has that segment as the source.
You can also use a standalone email manually to a segment. If a user has opted out of a segment, it will no longer receive campaign.
9. You can send the email to selected preference contact or you can be closed the preference contact.