Using Aritic PinPoint you can deliver SMS campaigns to your targeted leads and engage them over SMS. You can send them text messages with complete marketing message along with the link to the landing page. It also lets you to engage your leads through text message and to use this channel inside all marketing automation related campaigns. It also allows you to use SMS text message campaigns along with push notification or make a combination of email, push and text message delivery for lead engagement.
Things needed :-
- Aritic PinPoint user account
- Twilio user account
Follow the steps below to configure Twilio SMS Gateway with Aritic PinPoint and start delivering text messages to your leads.
- Login to your Twilio Console Dashboard.
- Go to Twilio Console Dashboard > Settings > General.
- Copy the Account SID and the Auth Token.
4. Login to your Aritic PinPoint Dashboard
5. On the top right corner, go to Settings > Plugins
6. On the Plugins page, click on Twilio icon
7. Now under the ENABLED/AUTH tab you can enter your Twilio Account SID and Auth Token.You also have an option to either publish or unpublish it.
- Under the Features tab,
- You can mention the Sending Phone Number
- Limit the number of text messages to be sent
- There is an option to set the frequency of sending text messages such as daily,weekly or monthly9. Click on Apply button to apply the changes.
- 10. Click on Save & Close button to save all the information and go back to previous screen.