You can easily migrate from your existing account of Active Campaign to Ariticmail. In order to do this, you need to export active, unconfirmed, unsubscribed and bounced email from each email list of your Active Campaign account and then import them inside your Ariticmail account accordingly.
Follow these steps to migrate from Active Campaign to Ariticmail:
Migrate all Active Subscribers:
1. Login to your existing Active Campaign Account (users account) and go to the “Contacts”option.
2. Inside the contacts, you can filter the subscribers by tags, lists, and status.
3. In status, you can choose the subscribers as “Active”, and click on “Export” option above the fields.
4. Edit the .csv file and keep only FNAME, LNAME, and Email Subscribers (if you want).
5. Now, login to your Ariticmail Account.
6. Import the above email list inside Ariticmail list. You can follow the steps given here: http://ariticmail.com/docs/email-list-upload/
Migrate all Unsubscribe/ Unconfirmed/ Bounced Subscribers:
7. You can choose the subscribers as “Unsubscribed/ Unconfirmed/ Bounced” under the status option, and click on “Export” option above the fields.
8. Edit the .csv file and keep only FNAME, LNAME and Email Subscribers (if you want).
9. Import unsubscriber inside the same Ariticmail email list.
10.Now, from “Bulk Action Source”, unsubscribe these uploaded email subscribers, you can follow the steps mentioned here: http://ariticmail.com/docs/suppress-email-subscribers-easysendy-pro/