You can easily migrate from your existing account of Campaign Monitor to Ariticmail. In order to do this, you need to export Active Subscribers, Bounced Subscribers, Manually Deleted Subscribers, Unsubscribed Subscribers and All Subscribers email from each email list of your Campaign Monitor account and then import them inside your Ariticmail account accordingly.
Follow these steps to migrate from Campaign Monitor to Ariticmail:
Migrate all Active Subscribers:
1. Login to your existing Campaign Monitor Account (users account) and go to the “Lists & Subscribers”option.
2. Select the list which you want to export.
3. Now Click on “Export” option from right side of screen.
4. On the next screen, you can select the type of subscribers as “Active Subscribers” which you want to export, type of file and the fields which you want to export and finally click on “Export Subscribers” option.
5. Extract the downloaded file, edit the .csv file and keep only FNAME, LNAME and Email Subscribers (if you want).
6. Now, login to your Ariticmail Account.
7. Import the above email list inside Ariticmail list. You can follow the steps given here: http://ariticmail.com/docs/email-list-upload/
Migrate all Unsubscribed / Bounced Subscribers
8. You can select the type of subscribers as “Unsubscribed/ Bounced” Subscribers which you want to export, type of file and the fields which you want to export and finally click on “Export Subscribers” option.
9. Edit the .csv file and keep only FNAME, LNAME and Email Subscribers (if you want).
10. Import unsubscriber inside the same Ariticmail email list.
11. Now, from “Bulk Action Source”, unsubscribe these uploaded email subscribers, you can follow the steps mentioned here: http://ariticmail.com/docs/suppress-email-subscribers-easysendy-pro/