Want to write for our blogs? Awesome.
We are glad you want to write for us. We’re sure it will be a great article and will add value for our readers. However, we follow some strict rules for all our articles.
We’d request you to follow our guidelines strictly before sending us your first draft.
Please let us know which platform you want to write for. Aritic is a sales & marketing automation platform and is ideally designed for small and medium enterprises and corporates.
If your target audience aligns with that of Aritic, you can write on any topic related to marketing automation, inbound marketing, multichannel marketing, mobile marketing, behaviour-based marketing, B2B, marketing automation, B2B commerce, email marketing, newsletter management, ecommerce, landing pages, forms, CDP, conversion, marketing ideas/strategies/psychology, organic social media, sales pipeline management, B2B sales process management, sales conversion, deal management, social media monitoring, content marketing, SEO and competitor monitoring, and more.
Our small market product, EasySendy, which is an email marketing tool and caters to small and medium businesses, and individual owners, like bloggers, vloggers, photographers, musicians, online consultants, teachers, and more. If your target audience aligns with that of EasySendy, we welcome you to write on drip email marketing, email list growth, subscriber management, re-engagement campaigns, email A/B testing, and other similar topics.
Our audience: Marketers, advertisers, business owners, or students looking to learn and improve in the B2B marketing and email marketing space. Particularly for small to medium-sized businesses and marketing agencies.
- Note: We do not cover topics related to app/website development
Over to the guidelines now.
Here’s what the fuss is all about.
Our editorial team has garnered rave reviews on our recent editorials that are now live on platforms like Jeff Bulas’ Blog, Smart Insights, SerpStat, LeadsBridge, Leadfuze, MarTechAdvisor, FinancialBrand, and more.
We are extremely happy that our editorials are helping readers across the globe to be more aware and educated about our products and our business domain.
So, we are now involving ourselves in mutual editorial contribution programs only, where we accept a guest article from you and simultaneously contribute a guest article for your platform.
Does that sound good??
Then, we are in it! Let’s proceed.
Guidelines in detail:
1. The article must be ORIGINAL. We know you are aware of this, but we’d urge you to pass your article through Grammarly (Pro version) to be extra sure. Please share your article via GOOGLE DRIVE only so that editing is smooth for all of us.
2. Please try to use short sentences (maximum of 20 words/sentence). We know this cannot be always done, but try to break down your sentences wherever possible.
3. Avoid using passive voice. If you’ve read our blogs, you already know we write in the first person. We love to talk about personal experiences and opinions that are backed by proper research and data. So, be direct in your approach.
4. Please do extensive research for your article. We don’t publish articles that have no research to support the opinions. We like to educate our readers. So, make sure you have supporting data, graphs, numbers, examples, and stories.
PS: We welcome humor as long as it is harmless. 🙂
5. We can allow a maximum of two backlinks to your website/blog/product page.
6. Please add referral images in your article and also send us the images separately when you mail us your article.
7. We request you to create a cover image for your article.
8. Maximum word length: 1500-1800 words. If your article needs to exceed 1800 words, it can go up to 2000 words. However, we DO NOT accept any articles below 1500 words.
9. Please send us an author bio and gravatar link of the author to add when we make the post live.
10. Please ensure that your post is not promotional in any way. It should be aimed at educating our readers. We hate being pushy.
11. We promise to promote your article once it goes live on our social channels, email campaigns, and other marketing activities. We expect you to do the same.
12. Do include a couple of paragraph about our Aritic and EasySendy products into your proposed guest post content.
Please allow us FIVE BUSINESS DAYS to review your article (excluding weekends and public holidays). It may take up to seven business days (excluding weekends and public holidays) if your article is lengthy (i.e. more than 1800 words).
We reserve the copyright to edit and modify your article as required. You will receive a confirmation from our end once your article is queued for release. We will mention a tentative date based on our content calendar.
Send us a short proposal containing your choice of topic, a short explanation of what the article will be about, and what is your purpose for this contribution.
Our editorial representative, Naga, will get in touch with you regarding the same.
We look forward to your article. 🙂
Submit your guest post article:
You can submit your guest post article in this format (via Google Docs) at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Other Co-Marketing Activities happening at Aritic PinPoint and EasySendy
Apart from guest editorials, we also co-host Webinars and Podcasts. Our co-founder, Ankit Prakash, hosts these webinars and podcasts where we talk on trending topics, take up questions and answer them real-time, and add value for both the participating brands.
If you are interested in hosting one with us, let’s talk.
We also sponsor or partner for various marketing activities like Webinars, Podcasts, and marketing events. If you have anything in mind on this, you can connect with us directly over an email.
We’d love to know your ideas.